Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eyes are EVERYWHERE

A good reminder of why it's important to remember that while Big Brother may not be watching every move you make, someone else almost always sees you.

I came into work tonight and an officer came in shortly after me and made a comment about "and I thought _____ was in a bad mood until I saw you." Nevermind that I was standing up with a big smile on my face (that's how I greet every man in uniform, ha ha ha--sorry hubby) or that I was laughing when he came in. Nope, apparently he and another officer were on their way into work and passed me at a stop light and I looked mad. I guess listening to Kelly Clarkson makes me put on my angry face. Even the second officer agreed that I looked mad. So from now on I will drive with a big toothy grin and dance along to the music.

Guess I'll have to remember to make sure that my clothes match, makeup is on, hair is combed and there's not spinach in my teeth from now on :)

No comments: