Saturday, October 13, 2007

What Are Your Names?

Finally, a way to name my personalities :)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Pilgrim Cherokee Thats right, baby--opening now for the Rolling Stones

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Don't mess with me or I'll go all gooey

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
KSto Hopefully not related to KFed...

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Monkey Would you question my authority?

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Elisabeth Towson (Baltimore) I know that you're my mother's second dead husband's son's brother, and therefore also my cousin--but I can't help but love you!

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Stoka I am really Luke's mother

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Lemon Drop (Martini) I am the questionable sidekick

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Russell Kenneth Francis See--I must be true Nascar from the South--I have a hundred names!

9. DANCER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Angel Junior Mint Sister to Devil Senior Mint?

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Ellen Bradford Guess I won't be going into hiding now

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Dean Dallas I hope the weather is as dry as this name!

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Christmas Lily Maybe I could hide under the tree since we know I won't fit behind a lily!

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Apple Booty Sounds more like my "dancer" name!

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Barbecue Aspen How appropriate for Podunk

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Sleeping Lightening Tour If lightening is sleeping, it must not be that exciting :(

No comments: