Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's Wrong with Us--an Update

Just a quick update about our health woes--thanks to everyone that commented here or e-mailed us :)

We've often wondered what's wrong with us, and after the trip, I wondered more than usual! However, my stitches did come out last Thursday as planned, and while I sport a nasty scabby mass on the side of my foot, I can walk normal, and even was able to wear those sexy combat boots with my uniform to work most of last rotation....of course, if I'd had to put those boots to use, I don't that I could have, but that has nothing to do with my injury. And if anyone can explain to me why I have to wear those boots (or the tactical pants for that matter), when I sit on the 2nd story of a "bullet-proof" room where you can't get in without a tank to get through the gate (well, it's probably not that strong--and the bullet-proof part we've always wanted to test) or a security card, I'd appreciate it! But again, I'm off track.

Hubby saw the doctor who thinks he just strained some neck muscles, and gave hubby Percocet, so he's REALLY just fine :) Actually, hubby hasn't complained in a while, and he's playing paintball sometime soon, so I'm guessing he's fine. I doubt he asked about the twitching thing, but I assume it's just a normal reaction, as I've heard others do so also.

So we're back to our semi-normal selves. You know, fat, dumb and always bitchy--well, in my case :)

1 comment:

JuLo said...

I think the twitching this is normal when you pass out. That happened to my husband a few years ago. One minute we were talking, the next minute he was on the floor twitching away. I thought he was having a seizure, but luckily he snapped out of it even before I could dial 911. I took him to the emergency room anyway, they did all sorts of tests, and told us that he had just passed out.