Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is embarrassing.

It has been eons since my last post.

I have missed blogging. There have been a million times I have wanted to race home and post something, but it obviously never happened. There are reasons...but they all come across like excuses. And I know/knew that once I begin posting again, it is a habit that will have to be fed. So it scares me to start again.

It also scares me, because what if nobody cares that I've off the blogosphere? And that in turn scares me as well, because then that means I may be posting for someone other than me...and that's not really the point either.

Finally, it scares me because I don't know where to begin. I think it's a little odd to go back to February--especially when that was so long ago that I don't remember everything that happened! Not that much has changed...although in a sense, everything has changed. Part of me thinks that this is supposed to be the here and now, and part me acknowledges that it is the past that creates the here and now.

Obviously I haven't become a better philosopher in the past 8 months.

While I haven't been posting myself, I have been lurking around other blogs. And that also didn't seem quite right. So I guess the fact that I keep thinking "I should really blog about this!" and "am I a Peeping Blogger?" have led me to conclude that it's time to return.

For one thing, it allowed me to keep my sanity many times. And these days, sanity is something that can't be overlooked.

So I'm (I think) back.

2 comments:

Gina said...

about dang time!

kdfaith18 said...

Do come back Kate! I know, am I the pot or the kettle...but we'll get back on the wagon together!